[iOS] 2nd Grade Math Learning Games
We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition’s for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists – “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” – CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year’s worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” – SmartAppsForKids.com
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (Grade 2)
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Move up and down grade levels within the same app.
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense – Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 – Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 – Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 – Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 – Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 – Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 – Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time – Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money – Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements – Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data – Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry – Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths