In today’s world, where non-fungible tokens are being used in different applications every day, online gaming has established a strong reputation for doing so. Axie Infinity, which falls under the genre of play-to-earn games, has been one of the most popular blockchain-based games in recent years. Players have been making a lot of money during games in a variety of methods, which has raised a lot of questions, and some players have even identified the game as their primary source of income.
If you’ve just recently learned about axie infinity and are looking for a way to make money via gaming, this blog may provide you with information about both the game and the i-game marketplace.
The Plot of Axie Infinity
Axie Infinity is a game based on the Ethereum blockchain that has a narrative similar to the popular Pokemon series. Out of all the Ethereum-based games, this one has the most active user base. Despite its goal of being a decentralized game, axie infinity is currently regulated by Sky Mavis, the firm that created it, and they claim that decentralization will happen shortly.
How to Make Money Playing Axie Infinity
- The simplest approach to make money on the game is to play it often. Although the game is visually appealing, you must be tactically watchful in order to win fights; failing to do so might result in the loss of your invested funds.
- The primary characters in the game are known as ‘Axies,’ which are NFTs that create income as well as price speculation. To earn bitcoins, a player must assemble a squad of three Axies to fight bot monsters (Adventure Mode) or other players (Arena Mode). Completing daily missions or challenges will also earn you extra money. There are numerous additional ways to make money using Axie Infinity. Smooth Love Potions (SLPs) are highly sought-after goods since they are required for breeding. In addition, players may acquire AXS (Axie Infinity Shards), which will eventually become the game’s governance token. Players bet AXS to gain prizes from the Axie Infinity game community treasury, which is a hazardous alternative.
- Due to the regulation that a player may only have three Axies in their team and that numerous accounts are not permitted, scholarship agreements are gaining popularity among users. These agreements allow players who have too much Axies or don’t have enough time to play to pay scholars (i.e., other players) to play on their behalf and earn SLPs. Such agreements feature a 70/30, 60/40, or 50/50 incentive share, providing a passive income. If you hire numerous academics in addition to playing with your own Axies, the earned cash becomes sufficient. Deals take occur outside of the gaming area since this scheme isn’t part of the game.
Using Axie Infinity’s Marketplace to Make Money
- Players have made a lot of money by breeding Axies. The Axie’s worth is determined on its abilities and rarity. This strategy would always make money regardless of Axie profiles since new people join every day looking to build their own Axie teams. Such transactions take happen in the game’s own marketplace.
- Players may invest in Lunacia land plots in-game, which is still a future feature. A player may spend NFTs to purchase a parcel of land in the game’s universe and use it as their home base. Players may also rent out their plots to other players, as well as customize their plots to meet their own requirements. This is a feature that is still under development, but we will soon see its full capabilities.
- •As the game grows in popularity, speculating on a rare Axie you’ve developed or purchased might be a lucrative alternative. When it comes to speculating on fractionalized Axies, there are two options: single fractionalized axes and collections of fractionalized axes.
- In addition to selling Axies and Lunacia land plots, objects that may be utilized as tactical assets on the ground (such as lights, pouches, pillars, propellers, and even patches of grass) and even bundles containing numerous such items can be exchanged for a reasonable sum.
Should I Put My Money into Axie Infinity?
If you’re considering picking up Axie Infinity and earning money after going through all of the points on how to do so, here are some things to think about:
• Conduct your own study into the world of cryptocurrencies and NFTs. In other circumstances (such as cryptocurrencies), the world of blockchains is known for its volatility, and you can never bet on fluctuations.
• Some countries do not allow play-to-earn blockchain gaming, so be sure to check your country’s cryptocurrency and NFT legislation.
• There have been reports of players’ Axie Infinity accounts being hacked. Even a support member’s Discord account was hijacked, and various frauds were perpetrated via it. So, much like the rest of the internet, be mindful that hackers and frauds are still prevalent.
• Such games require you to spend real-world money to begin with and need you to devote a bigger amount of your everyday life to playing since things may change in a couple of hours. So, if you’re truly willing to put in a lot of work, dive into the world of Axies.
Axie Infinity was released by Sky Mavis in May 2018 as a virtual world peer-to-peer (P2P) game in which participants earn cryptocurrency prizes that can be traded on centralized exchanges like Binance or exchanged for ether, USDC, or Axie governance tokens (AXS) on Axie Infinity’s decentralized exchange.
Players may trade, fight, and breed NFT pets known as Axies, which are akin to Pokémon investment opportunities. The main distinction is that in-game resources, such as Axie’s bodily parts and looks, have a market that is open and managed by users, according to the business.
According to statistics from Token Terminal, Axie Infinity witnessed an unexpected increase of participants and transaction volume in the second half of 2021, with a monthly total transaction volume of around $3.8 billion in December 2021, up from $206 million in June 2021.
The game’s total income at the end of 2021 was almost $1.3 billion, up from $18.8 million six months before.